Friday, April 3, 2009

Someone Is Reading The Magdalen Islands Webblog

There are twelve votes from people who would like to have a Magdalen Islands newsletter sent to their email inbox. I'm working now on fitting an opt-in box on this and other sites. It is difficult because there are financial constraints. But I'm learning how to get around those tiresome little bugs, lol.

I have been studying at the Niche Profit Classroom and learning how to work in such a way that I can afford to stay and do things like create newsletters. I know that is not important in itself unless I put what I learn to practical use. I still have many things to learn but as soon as I get the optin box in palce I'll offer a news letter which will not only give the news of the week but also a few interesting stories. 

I wrote a story about Lorne Clark's last boat that some of you might be interested in. It is at the Iles-de-la-Madeleine weblog at today.  I've put a tourist weblog at Today.com because they pay for interesting information about any topic, They chose to accept my proposal for a regional weblog, Iles-de-la-Madeleine.  The link is Iles-de-la-Madeleine.  The URL address is http://iles-de-la-madeleine.today.com.

I've also been writing at a niche weblog called "All Things Horse" This is of great interest to me and it is an enormously popular site. This site is a wordpress site and offers more flexibility then blogger. 

I'm a member of Twitter.com and my profile is Gimme A Dream, and I can be contacted there amongst the 8 million plus other people using twitter.

Soon there will be other sites, depending on how long it takes for me to learn how to place the opt-in box on individual sites.

2 comments:

Stephen Eli Harris said...

Thanks for droppin' by my space and sayin' hello.

Never been to the islands myself but my girlfriend visited for the first time this past summer and she absolutely loved every minute of it. I plan on takin' a trip there myself one of these days. She spoke so highly of it.

AngelBaby said...

I tried to vote but it would not let me - I am all for the newsletter.

This is one of my favorite sites to visit so I have a little something for you at my site, come by and see.

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby